We want your experience of yoga to be a genuine one!
You will not necessarily find traditional yoga with us but you will find teachers and students that care about each other. You will find a yoga practice that is designed for real bodies, not pretzels. You will find a community of people that are in all stages of life and size and believe in the power of movement and breath as a way to support a healthy lifestyle.
Our studio is brand new and beautifully designed to support your yoga practice. Located in the grounds of Gehl Garden Centre in the outskirts of Goulburn we are also privy to the lovely Valerie’s Cafe onsite offering coffee, cakes and light meals.
Our COVID-19 Plan
Our COVID-19 Plan
With the re-opening of the studio we aim to create a safe space to practice. We will be taking precautionary measures to protect all our students and teachers.
- Classes sizes have been kept small to allow for safe spacing.
- Please use allocated mat placement in flow classes.
- Please don’t adjust fans, heaters or lighting…ask your teacher if they need attention
- All teachers and students are to sanitise hands before class.
- All hard and soft surfaces (including hammocks) will be disinfected thoroughly.
- Students are requested to stay home and rest if feeling unwell or displaying any flu-like symptoms
- Shoe storage is provided indoors if you prefer or if the weather dictates. Please remove shoes on the mat inside the door and place them safely in storage.
Looking for a beautiful space to host your upcoming event? Our studio is stunning (yes we’ll brag about it) and is perfectly located on the edge of town in the grounds of the garden centre and now with a stunning cafe right next door!
- Plenty of parking onsite and on the surrounding streets
- 110m2 yoga space with additional store room
- Beautiful space flooded with natural light and fresh air
- Well insulated for sound and temperature control
- Cafe onsite available for catering
- Organic cotton yoga bolsters, yoga blankets and eye pillows available for use
Frequently Asked Questions
I have never done yoga before, where do I start?
This really depends on your physical fitness and goals. If you have health concerns it is really important that you get approval from your GP but otherwise if you are able to get up and down off the floor easily you’ll be fine in any of our classes. If not, get in touch and we can discuss your options.
What do I need to bring to class?
You’ll definitely need your own yoga mat as loan mats are not available at this time. We recommend Lululemon’s 5mm reversible mat which you can purchase here. If you buy a mat locally just aim for thin and grippy. You might like to bring a water bottle and sweat towel and we have special grippy yoga socks available for purchase in the studio if you find that you slip on your mat or if you think your pedicure might be a hazard to the silk yoga hammocks
I’m sick. What should I do?
We must ask you to stay at home if you are feeling unwell or showing any flu-like symptoms. If there is availability you may have the opportunity to make up your class by attending another. Make-ups can only be used in the same term you’re booked.
Looking for a unique team building activity or fitness option for your workplace? We would love to hear from you!
We can offer Aerial or Flow classes for up to 10 people under the current NSW Health Restrictions. We imagine this will increase as restrictions ease. The following formats might be of interest but we can cater to your unique requirements as well.
- Let of some steam…upside down!
- Mindfulness for the Workplace
- Head, Neck & Shoulders – Posture Focus
Catering can be arranged to suit your requirements through Valerie’s Cafe, onsite with us at Gehl Garden Centre.
Interested in joining our teaching staff? If you think you would be a good match for our studio we would love to hear from you as we are always looking to expand what we can offer our students.
You will have the benefits of teaching in our beautiful new studio, negotiable contract rates, flexible class hours, complimentary yoga classes, workshops and online studio access and the opportunity for training, workshops and retreat hosting as the occasions arise.